* France - all drivers are required to carry a breathalyser.
* Scandinavia - it is illegal to drive without headlights, even in daylight.
* Spain - if you need to wear glasses, you are required to carry an additional pair when driving. And in some cities, cars must be parked on different sides of the road according to the day of the week.
* Germany - it is illegal to drive without winter tyres at certain times of the year.
* Belarus - it is illegal to drive a dirty car.
* Serbia - compulsory equipment to be held by driver includes a tow bar and 3m rope!
* Russia - it is forbidden to pick up hitchhikers.
Anyone know any strange driving laws from around the globe?
Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car. -- E. B. White