Thursday, February 2, 2012

Still in South Australia

My previous blog, regaling the wonders of a B&B in South Australia - I called it Thorn Hill - THE NAME IS Thorn Park by the Vines, a couple of hours north of Adelaide towards Clare, and I misspelled Michael's name - his correct moniker is Michael Speers, and a lovely man too. I've added a couple of extra South Aussie pics to keep you keen.
Images - my favourite tree outside of Mintaro Maze and Gift shop - check out the trim! Breakfast at Thorn Park and some doughnut peaches at Adelaide Central Markets . . .


3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of the tree Bev and really enjoyed your recent newsletter. Keep up the good work!

    Best wishes,

    Peter
    http://www.petersommer.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks petere, the tree was a stark littl surprise on a dusty road - nice clipping too . . .

      Delete
  2. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Mares Rover R2 Scuba Diving Regulator Octo Package

    ReplyDelete