Monday, June 20, 2011

Visit Korea for FREE!


I thought I would share this with you. I love Korea and have had a couple of great trips there - I love the food; the countryside - 70 per cent of the country is rural bushland and mountains; the cities which are all different and have their own special appeal and the people who are friendly if a little shy. 

READ ON:

If you have dreamed of visiting Korea, here is your chance to visit for FREE!

Select three places you would most like to visit in South Korea and explain why and you can have the chance to win one of seven major prizes of a trip to Korea for two including return air tickets to Korea and three nights’ hotel accommodation.

Korea Tourism Organization is running the competition via their website www.visitkorea.or.kr Log on and become a member and then enter your details for the competition and have the chance to win a memorable trip to Korea all for free.

Winners selected should be able to visit Korea within the period from July, 2011 to October, 2011 and should have a valid passport and visa if required. Australian passport holders do not require a visa to visit Korea for up to 90 days.

The event period runs from 16 June to 15 July, 2011. All seven winners will be contacted individually following the selection from 25 July, 2011. The announcement of the winners will be posted on the ‘visitkorea’ website immediately afterwards.

Following the winner’s trip to Korea they should be able to present ten (10) photos and a single A4 page trip review of their trip to Korea Tourism Organization.

There are also 140 supplementary prizes of 4GB USB mother of pearl flash drive.

Full details of the competition are available on the website www.visitkorea.or.kr click on flash banner – Visit your dream destination in Korea!

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is great! What a great way to go to Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, is there anything like this for 2012 or 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, do you still have this competition until now, I badly want to visit korea since I was a kid. I really love watching korean novelas and movies I've been dreaming of marriying a korean I like korean men they're sweet, caring, kind and most especially handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. daegu for the medicinal market, busan for the hot spa and Jeju to see the women catch fishes without oxygen tubes!!!I reaaaaaaallly want to win this! Kansamidaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to visit korea but Im not afford so I need first to saving money for my dream, I wish that I have chance to win...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana maka punta ako sa korea at makita ko ang lahat ng mga idol ko sa korea..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want go to Korea..3 place that I really want to visit is Seoul,Busan and Jeju Island. Its because that three place have a beautiful view..I also want to see how Korean live in their honetown­čśŐ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want go to Korea..3 place that I really want to visit is Seoul,Busan and Jeju Island. Its because that three place have a beautiful view..I also want to see how Korean live in their honetown­čśŐ

    ReplyDelete