Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Up & Go autumn issue . . . out now


In all its bright colours and finery, the autumn edition of Get Up & Go is about to hit the stands. This is the first issue from BT Publishing, the new owners.
This issue features my trip to India and Vientiane in Laos and our stable of great writers have contributed features: Cruising in Alaska, what to know about China, Norway in a nutshell,the magic of Macau, north east England (can't help myself, I love that part of England)unusual accommodation in Spain,Queenstown in winter if you don't ski, and 10 things to do in Qatar - where? Qatar - read all about it.
There's also a fabulous prize to be won by new subscribers - a holiday in Macau.
To subscribe - go top www.getupandgo.com.au
Happy travels . . .

4 comments:

  1. Great cover! Looks like an exciting issue too.
    John Maddocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
    AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving the information.I will meet there
    Volkswagen Passat Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.
    Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Supercharger

    ReplyDelete