Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy to be home


After a fabulous week and a half in North East England and a day in Dubai, it's nice to be home. And being sent back across the world in a lovely bed (courtesy Emirates Airline) jet lag has now disappeared. I think the flat bed is the best invention (in the travelling genre) since suitcases gained wheels. As soon as the photographs are downloaded we'll tease you with stories from the Tees Valley, delight you with Durham, and re-acquaint you with Newcastle on Tyne - we can't get enough of the place!
Reading the quick 1000 emails today and will be looking at what will appear in the next issue (spring/October) of Get Up & Go magazine. The picture is of me just before i flew back to Oz - well, I was a bit tired and Dubai's heat took it out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping on a flat bed for a long haul flight - what luxury! And I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete