Sunday, June 27, 2010

Make a spectacle of yourself




If you, like me, wear glasses, it's always a concern travelling and worrying about losing yours specs. My travel advice always has been to: carry your prescription with you. But best of all, carry a spare pair of glasses, and maybe your spare pair can be your prescription sunglasses?
But frames are expensive and no matter what they cost on the lower price end - you want to look good and not have the old-fashioned Mr Magoo makeshift spare pair. Specsavers has partnered with The Country Road Eyewear Collection 2010 and has released a 24-piece men and women's eyewear range and are offering fabulous styles for the discerning traveller who doesn't want to sell the family heirlooms to pay for them! Specsavers have the frames in store now and the range starts from $199 for two pairs of frames> Bargain!
Henry Roth, Specsavers Style Ambassador says: "Whatever age you are, choose frames that fit your personality and individuality. You don't have to make the decision on the shape of your face or age. The Country Road collection has many colours and styles to choose from - and to choose two pairs."
And having two pairs of spectacles: "Match them to your mood and personal style. Add a burst of colour to your outfit, day or even the country you are travelling in."
To see the range of Specsavers Country Road fab frame collection and to find out where stockists are visit: www.specsavers.com.au

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how expensive some frames can be1 I bought some rimless ones and they were almost $500! That's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sold - I've had the same pair of glasses for 10 years! No idea how they have survived this long. Must be time to treat myself to some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love specsaver. I used to wait until I was going to the UK to buy them from Specsaver over there. When they can here I was so pleased. I wouldn't buy them anywhere else. Oh an I always always take a spare pair when I travel!!

    ReplyDelete