Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dry July



Hopefully, hopefully this blog is a happening thing. I visited Papua New Guinea while the blog was static, so one country missed out on. But let me tell you, New Guinea is a colourful, exotic and beautiful destination - full of surprises. I'll throw a few pics in along this blogging journey.
But closer to home i spent a long weekend on the stunning Coffs Coast in Northern NSW, Only 45 mins by plane and I was in the lovely region of mountains, national parks, brilliant coastal beaches, charming hinterland towns and villages and the main event – Coffs Harbour – a burgeoning coastal hub.
Good restaurants and cafes spread the love here and the coffee met my great expectations.
Sawtell was the hot destination last weekend - it is the location for the annual Chilli Festival. All things hot and heavy and i have no idea why there is a chilli event held there - I think they use the chilli theme as an excuse for a party. It was fun. This is the place to spend the winter holidays – not too hot, not too cold, just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment